• Clay Shooting Range
• Pistol and Rifle Range
• Reduced Fees for Guided Hunts
• Reduced Fees for European Pheasant Tower Shoots
• Reduced Fees on Birds to be released
• Special Fees for Guests
Early Bird Hunting Club Dues:
Members & Family (includes children under 15):
$500/year + Birds
Guest Fees: $50 each
Tower Pheasant Shoots (European Style)
Second Saturday of the month November thru March
BBQ Lunch Included
Guided Quail Hunts: Guide Fee + Birds
Members: $50 per gun, $100 for Full Day, plus cost of birds
Non-Members: $300 per gun, (30 Birds included)
All guests must have signed release form before
Private Guided Pheasant Hunts
Members: $200 per gun (10 birds included)
Non-Members: 350 per gun (10 birds included)
Call us at 352-489-4417 for info on Group Hunts and other
activities like Tower Shoots. We can customize a hunt for you.
Half Day, Full Day, Multiple Day options available. Any combination
of Pheasant, Quail, and Chuckers available to hunt. We provide
guides, dog handlers, bird dogs and all the birds you request.
Price will be customized to your desire.
Early Bird Hunting Club Rules & Regulation:
• No alcoholic beverages allowed on hunt club property.
• No horseback riding permitted on hunt club property, except special events.
• Parents are responsible for children and guests while on hunting club property. Any child handling a gun must have completed a gun hunter’s safety course. Children and guests must remain with member while on hunting club property.
• All trash must be removed and disposed of properly
• All members and guests must sign in and out at gate in log book, plus game taken upon exiting. When signing in hunters must check which areas are reserved for specific hunts. Place magnet in the area not already taken, where you wish to hunt and remove the magnet when finished with your hunt.
• All members must observe all state hunting rules and regulations, including the hunters orange requirements which must be worn when on property at all times, and unloaded guns in/out or near automobiles. Only load gun when in field or when in position during competition.
• Dove may be taken on designated hunting days only.
• No Deer, Hog, or Turkey hunting unless pre-approved by W. C. Spurling.
• All birds must be purchased from Early Bird Game Farm unless other arrangements have ben made. Birds purchased after January 1st will cost more.
• All paid guided hunts must first be approved by W.C. Spurling.
• No assault rifles allowed on the rifle range.
• Please check the sign-in board on property for other activities that may be going on.
• There will be a $200 charge for cleaning up birds after a tower shoot.
• All spent shells must be picked up and removed from property.